Baby Goat ExperienceVisit with baby goats
Cost:$20.00 – $30.00 Per vehicle
Schedule:Saturdays and occasional weeknights
About this experience
Come spend an hour with our new baby goats! These tiny babies are so bouncy and curious- see them up close and personal! The number of goats may vary - as of 3/11, we now have 5 kids (and 6 adult females).
Feel free to take pictures of and with the goats. You may visit with other animals upon request. Any questions will be answered (to the best of our ability).
For groups or parties wishing to reserve times other than those listed, please use our contact form to request a time and we will work with you to find a time that works for all of us.
Booking prices are by the vehicle rather than individual. Due to space limitations, we are currently limiting the number of vehicles. Vehicles with 1-6 passengers are $20, and those 7+ are $30.
Book now to reserve your spot. Payment is due upon arrival.
Things of note:
- This is a working farm. Please be advised that you may get dirty, so dress accordingly. We also cannot control the weather - we'll do our best to keep you out of the elements during inclement weather.
- We are not responsible for any injury or illness to you or any member of your party.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- Please treat all animals with respect. Anyone caught mistreating animals will be warned or asked to leave.
- Outside pets are not allowed. Service animals are allowed. Emotional support animals are not allowed. The baby goats will be your emotional support animals while you are visiting.
- Please do not bring treats or feed anything to any animal. Goats and other animals have a restricted diet. Many seemingly harmless foods can cause an animal to fall sick and die.
- Please arrive on time. If you are late, your reserved time will not be adjusted. If you need to reschedule ahead of time, please let us know and we will work with you to arrange another time.
- We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our farm or our animals.
- No refunds once paid.
Sagehill Homestead is a small (just under 6 acres) farm south of Richmond. We currently have Nigerian Dwarf goats, Shetland sheep, ducks, chickens, rabbits, and Great Pyrenees dogs.